Serving seniors for more than four decades
Since 1972, Lutheran Towers has been fulfilling its critical mission:
“To provide an affordable, quality home with person-centered supportive services that empower its residents to thrive.”
A vision of the late Reverend Doctor Robert E. Lee, Lutheran Towers is the only faith-based community of its kind in Midtown Atlanta. Our commitment to quality extends to our staff, selected for their compassion as well as their skills and credentials.
A culture of wellbeing
Cultivating an environment where our residents can successfully and happily age in place is at the heart of all we do. Guided by this philosophy, we help alleviate loneliness, helplessness and boredom by ensuring each resident enjoys:
- Loving companionship with family, friends and pets
- Purposeful lives with opportunities to grow, learn and give
- Activities that are meaningful to them
- Intergenerational activities
- Self-directed, personalized care and support
- Credentialed, accessible and caring staff
A welcoming, diverse community
Our community is currently home to approximately 200 residents of different faiths, backgrounds and cultures. At Lutheran Towers, we welcome, serve and respect all individuals without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, creed, religion, sexual orientation or disability.